Thursday, January 27, 2011

Testimony from Jomo and Keren Hendrickson

SBD Events was AMAZING!I recently got Married and Demitria provided the draping, lighting, fantasy table cloths,cake stand and other hints of decor for our event.Demtria surpassed my expectation she executed the transformation in a professional and timely manner. Although I used multiple vendors the room was very cohesive and Demtria and the other vendors worked as a team to pull together the total look. Although I was involved in the planning of our special day SBD Events helped my mom to pull off many surprises. I walked into the Shatto Ballroom and I felt as though I was in a palace. You truly brought our vision to life, our wedding was more then a platinum wedding ,I prefer to call it it a royal affair.Thank you for making my day as beautiful in reality as it was in my mind. I am forever greatfull.P.S. Our guest are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was.

Thank you,Jomo and Keren Hendrickson

No comments: