Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hiring Family Members

I hire my family and friends to work for me. It took some time for my family members to take me serious and view me as their boss instead of their sister, mother, daughter or friend.

In the beginning I would give them instructions, and they still would do it their way. I would ask them to separate and they would still work next to each other laughing and talking, which slowed down production.

Now they understand my method, they understand why I ask them to separate, they respect me to the fullest now and do exactly what I ask them to do. They still talk a little, but! They get the job done! I thought about hiring strangers, But I would have to train just to get to the speed of my family members. So for now I will continue hiring my family, I also gave them all a pay raise.

Website: www.sbdevents.com

No comments: